The simplest way to be everywhere at once.
Central viewing and alarming can benefit any care area with a high patient-to-caregiver ratio. Having a clear picture of every patient’s status at a glance helps keep patients safe and can relieve stress on care-giving staff.
Affordable, reliable, and simple, the VSV Vital Signs Viewer for SureSigns VM patient monitors gives you the benefits of central viewing and alarming without the complexity or expense of a traditional PC-based central station.
Easy to install, easy to support, easy to use
The VSV features the familiar and popular SureSigns user interface so it’s simple to use. And because it’s built on the proven SureSigns monitoring platform, the VSV is also easier to set up and support than typical PC-based central stations. SureSigns VSV adds central monitoring to your department for about the cost of a single VM series patient monitor.
- Connect up to 12 SureSigns VM Series monitors to display four, eight, or twelve patients
- Display vital signs numerics and a waveform for each patient
- Patented backlit alarm display
- Central alarming, with audio and visual alarms from connected bedside monitors; bedside alarms can be silenced from the VSV
- Alarm output to a nurse call system
- HL7 data output via Ethernet connection
- Based on the same hardware and software platform as the SureSigns VM patient monitors, making support simple
- Patient information such as name and ID can be entered
- Operate with mouse, keyboard or navigation wheel
- Integrated strip recorder for convenient documentation
- Multiple views for patient data (waveform, numeric and zoom)
- 10.4˝ (20.3 cm) color display is bright and easy to read (external 19-inch VGA display also available)
The VSV can be configured to show four, eight, or twelve patients. Several views can be selected, and a zoom function allows you to enlarge a patient pane for easier viewing.
Easy setup and install.
The SureSigns VSV ships with a mouse, keyboard, USB hub, 16-port router, step-by-step set-up guide, Instructions for Use, quick reference cards, and service manual.