The new Philips VISIQ system is designed to provide crystal clear images – wherever and whenever care takes place. Philips has packed more than 30 years of ultrasound experience and its core imaging technology in the transducer that fits comfortably in your hand. VISIQ is a small lightweight system that provides image quality like a cart-based system and is easy to use.
Philips has created an ultra mobile ultrasound system by taking advantage of advances in miniaturization. VISIQ drives ultra performance by incorporating clinically proven technologies and intelligent optimization. The tablet touchscreen interface offers quick access to information making decisions ultra simple.
Hear what your colleagues are saying about VISIQ
Dr. Michael Ruma
Maternal–Fetal Medicine specialist at Perinatal Associates of New Mexico in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Ultra portability without sacrificing high-quality imaging capability
Dr. Shashikala Bhat
Ob/Gyn at the TMA Pai Hospital, an associated hospital of Manipal University in Udupi, Karnataka, India
Prof. Michael Kawooya
MB, ChB, MMed, PhD, Ernest Cook Ultrasound Research and Education Institute, Kampala, Uganda
Reinventing ultrasound: Experience in a low-resourced setting
Dr. Michael C. Bartfield
Founder of PrimeOBGYN in Orlando, Florida, USA, assistant professor at the University of Central Florida College of Medicine, and a board-certified general obstetrician/gynecologist
Evaluating a novel ultrasound system in a growing Ob/Gyn practice
To achieve this remarkable mobility, Philips took advantage of advances in miniaturization to integrate a sophisticated broadband digital beamformer and powerful image acquisition module into the transducer, and designed it to work with a compact tablet display.
- VISIQ’s thin, lightweight tablet has a built-in kickstand, can be placed on a bedside tray or table to view its exceptional, high-definition images.
- VISIQ’s slim, ergonomically designed stand is easy to move quickly from bed to bed and carrying it from clinic to clinic is a breeze. Its slim carry bag makes transporting the system easy, allowing you to deliver high quality care, whether in traditional or remote locations.
- VISIQ wakes from sleep mode and is ready to start scanning in a few seconds. Its battery life supports over 2.5 hours of back to back scanning, making on-the-go ultrasound a reality.
- Use built-in WiFi for DICOM data transfer to hospital and cloud PACS, to easily share and store images.
VISIQ incorporates clinically proven technologies and intelligent optimization, resulting in cart-based performance in a small format system that helps you easily and quickly get the high-quality images you need to make your decisions with confidence.
- Philips clinically-proven SonoCT real-time compound imaging virtually eliminates artifacts, helping you diagnose even the technically difficult patient with confidence.
- XRES adaptive image processing enhances image quality through millions of calculations. XRES works in tandem with SonoCT to further reduce artifacts and improve contrast resolution and border definition.
- AutoSCAN, our no-touch intelligent optimization capability, automatically identifies tissue type and continuously adjusts the image gain while scanning to achieve enhanced uniformity and tissue brightness
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging produces high-quality imaging with reduced artifacts, enhanced clarity and increased detail resolution
VISIQ is so advanced, it’s simple. If you’re familiar with smartphones, you’ll quickly become comfortable with VISIQ’s touchscreen user interface. With precisely the information you need at your fingertips – nothing more, nothing less – you can make fast, informed decisions, enhance patient care, and increase patient satisfaction.
- This interactive multi-touch ultrasound system delivers just the right features and on-screen controls you need to perform the task at hand – whether it's conducting a well-being exam for an expectant mother or diagnosing abdominal bleeding.
- Familiar touch-screen gestures allow you to tap on icons to open features, pinch zoom in and out of images, and pan the screen to easily adjust your Doppler gate and scroll through images.
This material is not intended for distribution in the U.S.