The HD7 XE system is designed to help you get high quality images in your exams and facilitate your department workflow, no matter if you are in a busy clinic, hospital, or private practice. Philips advanced features, high definition imaging, and common user interface are combined in a best-in-class solution.
The Philips HD7 XE ultrasound system draws upon an array of features and capabilities available on higher end Philips systems and puts them into a unit that is perfect for a full service facility. Configure the HD7 XE to suit your specific needs, choosing from an impression list of options.
Like all Philips systems, the HD7 XE is built on a broadband digital beamformer, providing the platform for high quality imaging. Add in pulse inversion technology for reduced artifact and excellent resolution, SonoCT real-time imaging compounding, and XRES adaptive image processing which makes a good image even better. The result is best-in-class high definition imaging.
Ease of use
Many Philips solutions are incorporated in the HD7 XE system to provide you with tools that help improve workflow.
- iSCAN one button image optimization allows you to get the best image possible with the least adjustment, reducing differences between new and experienced users.
- Articulating arm mounting for the monitor so you can quickly and easily adjust for each exam, improving exam flow and increasing clinician comfort.
- High Q analysis automatically traces Doppler waveforms in real time for fast and accurate results.
- DICOM connectivity and easy data recording, plus an onboard USB port streamline data management.
- Off-line QLAB quantification allows post-exam review and analysis on a PC.
A full selection of transducers – sector, curved, and linear arrays – support a comprehensive range of applications from basic and routine to specialty needs, including adult stress echo and TEE, TCD, and contrast studies.