Philips HD15 PureWave ultrasound system is the go-to ultrasound system for clinicians looking to efficiently manage a large daily patient load.
HD15 PureWave delivers a wealth of advanced diagnostic tools to streamline routine exams. Plus it produces superb images to help you confidently diagnose even your most technically challenging patients.
Exceptional image quality
- Philips proprietary PureWave crystal technology is clinically proven to improve penetration in difficult-to-image patients. PureWave reduces clutter, so clinicians can view excellent detail, even on obese patients.
- SonoCT real-time image compounding merges up to nine lines of sight for greater clarity of curved and irregular borders.
- XRES adaptive image processing reduces speckle noise artifacts and improves definition.
- MicroFine EX provides dynamic lens tuning for outstanding image sharpness and uniformity throughout the entire depth of field.
Sophisticated technologies. Simple to use.
HD15 PureWave is packed with breakthrough technologies and advanced features that make it fast to learn and easy to use. So you can carry out your everyday exams and in-depth clinical evaluations in quickly and easily.
- Next generation architecture offers high-resolution analog-to-digital conversion and 4X parallel processing
- Tissue Specific Imaging presets and one-button iSCAN optimization in 2D, Doppler and color modes
- Active native data lets you manipulate exam parameters and image settings after the patient has left
- Live compare allows you to bring up a previous image and place it beside your active exam
Versatile clinical performance
The HD15 PureWave delivers outstanding performance in a wide range of exam types, including abdominal, breast, cardiac, pediatric, MSK, vascular, Ob/Gyn, and emergency medicine.
Highly configurable, the HD15 boasts ease of use in the hospital or small office environment.
On-cart and off-cart access to Philips QLAB software deliver automated and objective methods for quantifying data.