Ready to expand with your clinical needs, the HD11 XE is a complete, digital imaging system that delivers high-definition imaging and ease-of-use in a compact, ergonomic and reliable package.
In this full-featured performer, Philips has combined broadband beamforming, automated image optimization tools, and clinically proven technologies.
The HD11 XE is ideal for public and private hospitals, satellite clinics or specialized practices. And it’s built on an upgradeable platform to protect your investment, backed by Philip’s award-winning* customer support program.
Full cardiac and stress echo capability
The HD11 XE has the versatility to expand into a complete, digital cardiovascular imaging system for further clinical utility and value. You can also add powerful options like QLAB advanced quantification, stress echo, contrast imaging and transesophageal echo to further enhance your cardiovascular imaging capabilities.
- The stress echo option is fully integrated into the user interface for the rapid acquisition and display of high-resolution images, with plenty of flexibility.
- Anatomical M-mode, for more accurate measurements of chambers, walls and ejection fraction; makes it easier to keep the M-mode line perpendicular to the anatomy, even in abnormally shaped or positioned hearts.
- Tissue Doppler Imaging (TDI), including Color TDI to assess direction and timing of myocardial function, and pulsed wave TDI for velocity mapping of vessel wall motion and cardiac tissue.
Regional anesthesia and emergency medicine packages
Get outstanding image quality and ease-of -use for ultrasound guided regional anesthesia and emergency medicine with special configurations that are surprisingly affordable.
The HD11 XE brings 4D imaging into the mainstream by delivering it on a platform with an unmatched combination of versatility and value. Move seamlessly through 2D and Doppler modes right into breathtaking 4D studies. The system’s powerful architecture supports continuous, precise, quantitative volume acquisition and display, with easy, simultaneous visualization and measurements in three planes. Numerous innovations are on-and off-cart to give you stunning image quality and the potential to improve your exam efficiencies by changing the way you acquire and visualize ultrasound data.
Standard advanced features
The following advanced modes and technologies are standard on every HD11 XE system:
compounding performs beam-steered spatial compounding in both transmit and receive modes. It acquires multiple lines of sight simultaneously, without any special transducer maneuvers, compounds them in real time and displays exceptionally clear images. You can count on more clinical data for increased diagnostic confidence, patient after patient.
– An independent clinical study** determined that SonoCT technology produces images superior to conventional imaging in up to 94% of the patients and changes patient management in 17% of the cases.
- XRES adaptive processing virtually eliminates speckle noise artifact, enhancing borders and margins for better diagnostic review. And SonoCT and XRES working in tandem display images with breathtaking clarity and accuracy adding to your diagnostic confidence and allowing you to make patient management decisions earlier.
- 2D with Pulse Inversion Harmonic Imaging, Philip’s patented method for producing pure, broadband harmonic signals for superb grayscale presentation.
- 3D imaging with multiplanar views, for qualitative freehand 3D images and interactive visualization through three planes.
- Adaptive Color Doppler, which automatically selects the optimal Doppler or angio frequency for highly sensitive resolution, as well as Color Power Angio technology for assessing amplitude and direction of flow.
- Pulsed wave and continuous wave Doppler with Adaptive Doppler technology to boost weak signals and reduce noise, and high PRF capability for measuring higher velocities than ordinary pulsed Doppler ultrasound.
The contrast option equips the HD11 XE to detect harmonic agent signatures using the S3-1 and C5-2 transducers. The option provides a uniform power field, allowing more even excitement of contrast agents throughout the sector. Optimized LVO system settings on the HD11 XE decrease contrast agent destruction and increase ease-ofuse by minimizing the need for system adjustments. All of which add up to more complete visualization of contrast throughout the image.
The Panoramic Imaging option provides an extended field-of-view display. This feature creates a series of real-time images while the user moves the transducer laterally across the anatomy. When the imaging is complete, the system renders a panoramic mosaic display. The resulting panoramic image provides a larger reference image for documentation of spatial relationships of structures.
Data management and connectivity
Image and data management capabilities allow flexible recording, archiving, editing and even exam reports with embedded images.
- On-screen image thumbnails let you build your study and check exam status, at a glance.
- Multi-session CD and optional peripheral devices allow you to meet your documentation and archiving needs.
- Prepare professional patient reports with embedded images.
DICOM Networking option
The HD11 XE system allows you to adapt to most DICOM management systems. Includes DICOM Print and Store, Modality Worklist, Performed Procedure Step and Structured Reporting.
DICOM Structured Reporting supports both conventional free-text reports and structured information, for improved precision, clarity, and value of clinical documentation
*IMV Limited, based in Greenbelt, MD, is an independent healthcare research firm.
**Scientifica study on image quality