A clearer view to patient care
The Philips IntelliVue Information Center combines the real-time monitoring surveillance of a central station with sophisticated clinical decision support tools and the ease of touchscreen operation.
Capture complete waveforms, trends, alarms, and numerics from wired and wireless networked Philips patient monitors and telemetry systems, as well as the HeartStart MRx Monitor/Defibrillator*.
Because it uses familiar Microsoft Windows® screens, menus, and navigation commands, working with the IntelliVue Information Center requires no special computer expertise. The convenient Help application provides contextual information and instructions from any screen.
Additional features include:
- Clinical decision support tools, including real-time trend display and retrospective review applications
- Secure web access with multi-patient views
- Scalable to support 4 to 3,840 patients with up to 96-hour Full Disclosure for review of physiologic data
- HL7 data export to the IntelliVue Clinical Information Portfolio and other clinical information systems
- Inbound ADT interface
- Direct ECG export to cardiology management systems
- Integrated paging controls, including waveform paging
- Portal technology to access hospital applications such as PACS and LIS
- Research data export
* Wireless HeartStart MRx networking only available in the United States with the IntelliVue Telemetry System with Smart-hopping technology.
Microsoft Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.