Philips offers a broad range of ECG monitoring solutions, including:
- Standard 3- and 5-lead ECG
- EASI* derived 12-lead ECG
- Diagnostic 12-lead ECG
Designed in accordance with best-in-class clinical standards, Philips ECG measurements provide information for the care of adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients in a wide range of care environments.
Philips ECG measurement modalities match clinical needs
- Convenient switching between 3-, 5-, and 12-lead ECG
- Continuous 12-lead ECG monitoring from only 5 electrodes with EASI
- Multi-lead arrhythmia
- ST segment analysis from up to 12 leads
- Simultaneous real-time display of all 12 leads
- Conventional 12-lead acquisition with full interpretation
- Pace pulse detection performed on the incoming signal before filtering to improve accuracy
- Variety of filter bandwidth settings reduce artifacts
- Up to 96 hours of retrospective 12-lead information with EASI full disclosure
Standard 3- and 5-lead ECG
Standard 3- and 5-lead ECG monitoring is available in the Multi-Measurement Server and Telemetry. Alarm limits can be set to patient type, with a two-tier alarm escalation scheme.
EASI* derived 12-lead ECG
EASI uses an advanced algorithm and only 5 electrodes in a unique configuration to derive continuous 12-lead ECG data for adult and pediatric patients. EASI derived measurements are supported across the full range of Philips monitors and telemetry systems. As a means of trending ST segment changes, EASI can provide an early indication of ischemia.
EASI also offers significant benefits such as:
- reduced movement artifact
- simultaneous display and recall of all 12 leads
- up to 96 hours of review with EASI Full Disclosure
- export to cardiology management systems
ST/AR analysis algorithm
ST/AR is a powerful algorithm designed for ST segment and arrhythmia analysis. The arrhythmia monitoring algorithm processes multiple ECG signals for real-time arrhythmia detection on adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients. The ST segment algorithm analyzes up to 12 ECG leads for ST segment changes in adult patients.
Decision support tools at the IntelliVue Information Center
Our Clinical Review Applications provide a coherent environment for review and analysis of ECG data, ST segments, alarms and more.
* EASI derived 12-lead ECGs and their measurements are approximations to conventional 12-lead ECGs and should not be used for diagnostic interpretations.