No heel stick, no lab test and no waiting for results
The BiliChek noninvasive, transcutaneous bilirubinometer assesses the risk of hyperbilirubinemia (newborn baby jaundice) in newborns and allows you to measure total serum bilirubin levels easier than ever before. Using light instead of a needle, BiliChek measures bilirubin levels in your newborn nursery, the mother’s room, the NICU, or right in the pediatrician's office.
Clinically proven, the BiliChek bilirubinometer virtually eliminates the costs and time associated with blood draws and laboratory services. There is less risk of infection, less trauma, and no pain while allowing a fast time to discharge or a decision toward treatment.
Results at your fingertips
- Less touch-sensitive tip allows for easy readings with reduced error
- Easy-to-read, step-by-step instructions, graphics and a faster measurement system increase proficiency and productivity
- Barcode scanner allows for accurate entry and verification of nurse and patient identification information
- Numeric key pad allows user to enter or attach patient or nurse information to the patient's bilirubin measurement
- LCD color screen is perfect for operating in the low-light levels of a nursery
- Interfaces with hospital charting or laboratory information systems
- Ergonomic design is slimmer and lighter than the B800 model
- On-board help system walks user through the measurement process and provides access to the online help menu
- Integral, long-lasting, rechargeable lithium battery
| ||Winner, appliance DESIGN magazine’s 23rd Annual Excellence in Design Awards Competition.|
+ Read more