Until now, CT scanning has too often been about trade-offs. You’ve been forced to choose between high image quality or low dose. An iterative reconstruction technique or speed. Well, no longer. Welcome to the benefits of 128-slice scanning, improved spatial resolution and excellent advanced clinical capabilities. It’s scanning that offers low dose and high image quality. And it’s fast, any way you look at it, with speed of reconstruction, as well as speed of collaboration with the IntelliSpace Portal option. Meet the Ingenuity Family.
Industry-leading low-contrast resolution – that’s IMR!
Philips IMR has set a new direction in CT image quality with virtually noise*-free images and industry-leading low-contrast resolution. Long associated with MR, this improvement in low-contrast resolution is a breakthrough made possible through Philips’ first iterative reconstruction technique built on a knowledge based model. Enabled by hardware innovation and reconstruction algorithm innovation, its reconstruction speed allows IMR to be used in even the most demanding applications.
- Industry-leading low-contrast resolution
- Virtually noise-free images*
- 2.7x improvement in low-contrast detectability
- Less than 5-minute reconstruction for the majority of reference protocols
- Integrated design with minimal siting impact
- Now available on the Philips iCT and Ingenuity “Elite” class of scanners"
* In clinical practice, IRT may reduce image noise depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location, and clinical practice. A consultation with a radiologist and a physicist should be made to determine the appropriate dose to obtain diagnostic image quality for the particular task. As with any imaging reconstruction, the quality of the resulting IRT images is dependent on the scanning parameters required for your particular patient, clinical indication, and clinical practice.
The Ingenuity Family of CT scanners allow our customers to transform their care through solutions that deliver high performance with virtually no tradeoffs. With personalized image quality and low dose, iterative reconstruction with speed, and economic value without the sacrifice of advanced technology or patient focus, the fully upgradable family enables customization now, with the flexibility to transform in the future.
Key features of the Ingenuity Elite include:
- iPatient standard
- NanoPanel Elite detector
- iDose4 Premium Package standard
- Advanced cardiovascular capabilities
- IMR Ready – The only performance CT scanner with access to model based iterative reconstruction techniques.