Day in, day out you need a CT system you can trust to help you accomplish more for your patients, more efficiently.
The Brilliance CT 16-slice configuration is a complete, high-performance system ideally suited to routine CT studies, CTA, and advanced motion-sensitive applications such as CT colonography and pulmonary studies.
With fast reconstruction and a range of automated tools to set up patients and manage scans, Brilliance CT 16-slice can help you make the most of each day. The system also includes a range of thoughtful features to help maximize dose efficiency.
The Brilliance CT 16-slice system offers:
- iDose4 with fast reconstruction
- High-quality imaging, fast reconstruction, task automation, and evolved ways to minimize radiation dose
- Scan times of 0.4 sec* full gantry rotation, temporal resolution as low as 53 msec, and reconstruction rates of up to 20 ips*
- Rate Responsive* technology for advanced cardiac imaging, including calcium scoring, as well as retrospective and prospective gating
- Patented MRC X-ray tube to provide necessary heat capacity for longer scan times, enabling thin-slice imaging
- Spiral Auto Start*, which allows you to monitor contrast injections and initiate and stop scans without having to leave the scan room
- Philips DoseWise approach for optimal dose efficiency to help protect your patients without compromising image quality
- The only CT user environment developed especially for multislice CT
- Comprehensive support for you in every phase of system ownership
iDose4 gives you control of the dial so you can personalize image quality based on your patients’ needs at low dose. When used in combination with the advanced technologies of the iCT, Ingenuity, and Brilliance scanner families, this provides a unique approach to managing important factors in patient care – a new era in low energy, low dose and low injected contrast imaging. iDose4 reconstruction is achieved in seconds rather than minutes. The majority of reference protocols are reconstructed in 60 seconds or less. If it’s fast, it’s Philips. As part of our ongoing commitment to streamlining workflow for radiologists, iDose4 is easy to use and easy to adopt into your existing standard of care.