The OptiChamber Diamond valved holding chamber (VHC) is smaller than most conventional VHC’s and incorporates a stepped mouthpiece, a clear, anti-static chamber, and a low resistance expiratory valve that helps measure breath count and breath hold. For use with inhaled steroids, as well as long-acting and rescue pressurized metered dose inhaler (pMDI) medications, OptiChamber Diamond’s intuitive design enhances medication delivery and compliance for patients of all ages, at home or in the hospital.
Designed for ease of use and to support compliance, OptiChamber Diamond’s mouthpiece and anti-static VHC potentially allow more respirable drug to be delivered to the patient than with a pMDI alone. OptiChamber Diamond is paired with the detachable LiteTouch VHC mask which is designed to provide comfort and an optimal facial seal. The mask uses a unique design that molds a clear, hard shell to an exclusive soft-seal interface that contours to the face with a minumum amount of pressure to promote aerosol therapy comfort and compliance.
- Low resistance inspiratory and expiratory valves open freely, even under low pediatric pressures and flows
- Highly visible expiratory valve helps measure breath count and breath hold
- Uniquely designed stepped mouthpiece accommodates smaller mouths and facilitates transfer from pediatric mask to mouthpiece and allows attachment to a 22mm connector
- Mouthpiece and adapter disassemble for easy cleaning
- Clear, anti-static chamber delivers consistent aerosol therapy and is ready to use right out of the package
- Adapter securely holds the pMDI in place
- Integrated high flow whistle facilitates patient training of proper breathing technique
- Paired with detachable LiteTouch VHC mask which fuses a clear, hard shell to an exclusive soft-seal interface to promote aerosol therapy comfort and compliance
- Flat bottom maintains stability and prevents rolling
Click here to view aerosol characterization of OptiChamber Diamond with and without the LiteTouch mask