The latest release of DigitalDiagnost allows you to tailor your DR room configuration even more closely to your application needs, workflow and budget.
In talking to administrators, medical staff and patients, we gained valuable insights to further enhance our scalable components.
The results? You can positively influence your economic balance, your team works hand in hand and your patients’ comfort is enhanced.
Choose the right DigitalDiagnost room for your medical facility
- High performance room with exclusive moveable vertical stand and integrated wireless portable detector in the table tray for a very high patient load
- Flex room with exclusive one detector system geometry to support traditional two detector system applications even in small rooms
- Value room with a wireless portable detector and wireless trays in the vertical stand and table for affordable premium radiography
- Emergency room eliminates traditional X-ray equipment by using the wireless portable detector in conjunction with the re-designed ceiling suspension for critical work
- Chest room with vertical stand and re-designed ceiling suspension for dedicated chest exams. The room can also be used as a versatile musculoskeletal radiography room to perform spine, skull and other extremity exams
+ Explore all DR rooms with our 360° Room Tours
All our premium DR rooms are in line with Imaging 2.0. – our new way of thinking about radiology. Philips is committed to improving economic value, expanding collaboration and integration, and increasing patient focus.
You can positively influence your economic balance
All our scalable premium DR set-ups can match your financial capacity to your clinical needs. Enhance your financial stability with
• Your well-considered choice of a single detector or a multi-detector solution
• A table and a vertical stand featuring a tray for the wireless portable detector
• Philips service over the full lifecycle
Your team works hand in hand
DigitalDiagnost supports seamless processes between technologists and radiologists. Thus, the room solutions assist your team in making fast, confident medical decisions. Particularly useful in this respect are
• The easy to learn intuitive Eleva user interface for harmonized workflow across X-ray systems
• UNIQUE image processing software for outstanding clinical images and rapid, streamlined procedures
Your patients’ comfort is enhanced
With DigitalDiagnost you can cover the full range of exposures in vertical, horizontal and cross-lateral positions. During the procedure, technologists can provide more comfortable care for patients thanks to:
• Ergonomic components like the intuitive tube control as part of our re-designed ceiling suspension
• Fixed and moveable vertical stands and flexible tables for comfortable positioning
• Low X-ray dose for patients when using the fixed and wireless portable detector
The exceptional performance of DigitalDiagnost continues to set the standard in premium digital radiography. More than 4,500 DigitalDiagnost systems have already been installed. Is your DR room the next in line?