Philips new Q-Station workflow software enables you to streamline your echocardiography data management, and perform advanced analysis and quantification of Philips echo data. Q-Station combines a suite of capabilities for a full range of off-cart functions, allowing you to design workflow around your needs.
Q-Station is cardiac workstation software ideal for:
- Reviewing echo and stress echo exams
- Analyzing 2D and 3D image data using QLAB plug-ins
- Saving secondary captures of QLAB 2D and 3D images
- Wall motion scoring using 17-segment model
- Reviewing measurements made on the cart
- Integrating ECG results from Philips StressVue systems
- Reporting findings and comments
- Saving results to connected devices
QLAB plug-ins define your Q-Station analysis and quantification capabilities:
Advanced Analysis Reports
+ Sample integrated Stress Echo and ECG Report
+ Sample integrated Stress Echo and DECG Report
+ Register and authorize your QLAB product
Please use Internet Explorer to access the registration page.
* FDA 510(k) approval pending.